返回第四百六十八章:白胡子的赞歌  和伊布一起旅行首页

关灯 护眼     字体:

上一页 目录 下一章

最新网址:m.92yanqing.com

妖夜没有理他,振臂一挥,由阿杰指挥,雪隐的火炮冲天而上,莉姿,爱丽丝,幻化出翅膀,飞向妖夜两侧,满天的炮火,震耳欲聋,无数的樱在天空中翻转,凝成白胡子和和的莫比迪力号,栩栩如生!

作为最强大的海贼,他,足够所有人尊重!

“雪隐海贼团听令,为世界上最强大的海贼白胡子送行,唱赞歌!,”

【hoist the colours 【扬起船旗】

yo ho, haul together, hoist thecolors high

唷吼 一起转航,扬起船旗

heave ho,thieves and ars,never shall we die

拉呀 小偷和乞丐,我们将永不死

the king and his men stole the queen from her bed and bound her in her bones

国王和他的手下们从皇后的床上偷偷抓起并将她束缚在她的骨子里

the seas be ours and by the powers where we will well roam

我们拥有海洋和力量 我们该流浪何方

yo ho, haul together, hoist thecolors high

唷吼 一起转航,扬起船旗

heave ho,thieves and ars,never shall we die

拉呀 小偷和乞丐,我们将永不死

some men have died and some are alive and others sail on the sea

with he keys to the cage and the devil to pay we lay to fiddlers green!

有些人已安息 有些人仍活著 还有些人继续在海上航行

他的钥匙插入箱子里 恶魔将会实现我们航海者的梦!

the bell has beised from its watery grave do you hear its sepulchral tone

钟声已从潮湿的墓地响起 你是否听到那阴森森的音调

we are a call to all, pay head the squall

我们召唤所有人 让啼哭声得到报偿

and turn your sail toward home! yo ho, haul together raise the colors high!

heave ho!thieves and ars, never say we die.

改变你的航行航往家中吧!唷吼,一起转航.扬起船旗!

拉呀!小偷和乞丐,我们将永不死

hoist the colours

扬起船旗】

(摘自《加勒比海盗3》-《海盗之歌》)

『加入书签,方便阅读』

上一页 目录 下一章